Emails we can't 100% verify against a server, are free, even if they are deliverable and even if we find you 1000s of them.
Why do this when others charge for even guessed emails?
When running support we don't ever want to hear that someone had emails that bounced. It's that simple.
You've probably done your research so feel free to confirm with competitors if they offer the same deal.
Which plan is best for me?
Let Marty, Sally and Larry explain it to you. They're our customers and they all have different needs so see what they buy. Click here to read what they buy.
Are you expensive or cheap compared to the rest?
Our pricing might not look like either the most expensive or the cheapest. We simply are the best value for money because...
...when we say we'll give you 1,000 emails, then you'll get 1,000 verified real emails that won't bounce.
With those 1,000 verified emails you might get 500 to 2,000 pattern guessed emails of which 70% are real and won't bounce.
See 10 unique reasons customers love Anymail finder
- Only emails that are 100% verified cost a credit so you know they won't bounce.
- All emails that can’t be 100% verified are FREE even though they have an average delivery rate of 70%
- You can, for FREE see how many verified emails are in your file by uploading it even if it had 50,000 rows. (see how to get one here)
- Don’t worry about duplicates EVER. We don't charge for them. You can upload the same file and it won't cost anything.
- You can add UNLIMITED team members on any account.
- If you only wanted to use us once because you have one file to upload, you can upload it, see how many emails it will contain and then choose to pay for it and leave.
- If you only wanted to use us for one month, you can choose the ‘one-off’ for one month option and never worry about cancelling subscriptions.
- If you do subscribe to a monthly plan, all your credits ROLLOVER for that plan so you don’t lose any.
- If you want to pay once and use your credits over 12 months then buy an annual plan and get all your credits up front.
- Out of 1,000s of support requests we've got back to 99% of people on the same day and within minutes or hours. We're London based so we do sleep and requests made at 1am are tough but when we're up, we're answering 7 days a week. Saturday is our slowest day to respond because 'life' and all that but we'll still get back to you.