The two most common reasons a card gets flagged
- The country the card was issued in is different from where it's being used.
- The IP has been flagged as High Risk.
What to do next?
Notify us in the chat box and we'll then take a look at the account. If necessary, we'll run a fraud check.
How does the fraud check work?
- We'll run a test charge against the account.
- A three digit number will appear on your online bank statement.
- Tell us the number and if it matches our records, we'll process the payment.